2013-03-15

Kelley's Nutella and Oreo Bars

Hey guys! This is a very very late post from vday. I wasn't sure whether to post this on the blog because I didn't get many pictures of the actual brownie. (it was 2 in the morning and I wasn't too concerned about being a dedicated blogger) 

We (rachel, serena & I) Nutella shortbread bars and Oreo Cream cheese brownies. They actually turned out quite good! We ended up telling people they were "bars" so that they wouldn't get they expectations raised lol. 

But anyway here are the two recipes and some pictures.

Personally I wouldn't recommend this if you are intending to make a dense rich brownie. this recipe turned out more like a dense cake than a brownie (yummy nonetheless!)








To be honest, I can't really judge the things I baked because I didn't really get to eat one whole brownie or bar (too busy giving them away!). So I guess you guys will have to rely on Joell's food tasting skills!


THE VERDICT:
Hi guys, so this is a pretty late critique so hopefully my taste buds still remember what Kelley's creations tasted like!

From what I remember, the cheesecake brownies were really good! They were moist but not too wet, and I think it helped that I had a small piece of it, so it wasn't too overpoweringly sweet.

The Nutella bars were good, but the brownies were more to my liking. Kelley used a biscuit like base for the bars so it gave off a different taste! Just like the brownies, I was given a small piece so it wasn't too sweet!

Well done Kelley! ☺

Brownies - 8 points
Bars - 6 points

No comments:

Post a Comment