2013-02-06

Kelley's Unmarked Tiramisu


Because I (kelley)  can't bring the tiramisu to school to let joell try, it will be left without points :'( (although I really think it's the best thing I've made since this blog, but w8eva) (maybe I should get points for effort *hint hint* *snigger snigger*) N.E way. Tiramisu is gr8 because its ez, yummy & no-bake!!!

 Here is the recipe. We kind of just used the recipes on the lid of the mascarpone cream and from the ladies fingers packet. (sounds dicey, but it turned out gr8!!) I tried editing the lids badly so you could see it more clearly. SRYZ 4 Bad pix guys.


Okay guys so this is Tiramisu with kelley (top chef) & feat kelley's momma.

Make your Black Coffee Mixture.


Add your Alcohol of choice, (we used Coffee Baileys)



We ended up wasting a lot of eggs, but its okay because you can make an omelette c:!

Next, Beat your eggs like you beat your wife. Jk pls dont. (as in pls dont beat ur wife, but beat the eggs) I hope you dont have a wife bc dat mins ur old, hu r u lol. pls leave us alone.

It will turn this pale colour after beaten. I tried googling the reason to this so you guys would benefit somehow after reading this, but i can't sry. you won't be able to boast 2 ur friends that u know why egg yolks turn pale yellow sry. Sry I can't tell you that. but I can tell u dat, u reader, yes u, u r beautiful n i love u.

Fold in the mascarpone!! Folding is like you mix it from bottom up without destroying your precious egg yolk u whipped. (bc the mascarpone is a lot thicker, folding is more gentle)


Beat yo egg whites



Fold in two mixtures!

Arrange your tiramisu!

We didn't want the cocoa powder to turn soggy so we cling wrapped it. When you want to eat it, just sift over some powder. Also! It's nicer after it sets overnight (mom said that)


REALLY GOOD OMG.  :<<<

Ps. If you really wanna do it exactly how I do it, you have to listen to grease while baking. bc dats what my mom n I did *wink!*

In other news I ate:
And also pls look at Buuba in this pix. LAWL. he kissy facing u tbh

GOOD BYE FOLKS. GOOD LUCK ON UR FUTURE BAKING ENDEAVORS hearts and kisses 2 u all. b u tee ful readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment