Made white chocolate chip cookies with hazelnuts using this recipe but tweaked it a bit :-)
- 1-1/4 cups whole hazelnuts, toasted, divided
- 9 tablespoons butter, softened, divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white baking chips
~Preheat oven to 200°C~
1) Coarsely chop 1/2 cup hazelnuts; set aside.
2) In a bowl, cream the butter and then beat in the sugars.
3) Add egg and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy.
4) Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to batter and mix just until combined.
5) Stir in chips and chopped hazelnuts.
6) Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto greased baking sheets.
7) Bake at 170°C in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
8) Remove to wire racks to cool & serve :-)
Make sure you don't put them too close!
Notes from the team!!!:
We really hope you'll try Monica's Cookies, they were really good and sweet and we all wanted more (wink at you mon, ((((make more make more)))) ) Thank you Monica for being April's guest baker :-)